Pattern obsession

I've made another Inari tee dress. I like it, it's Linen from the fabulous Potter Textiles (Potter's is one fabric benefit of living in Perth, no Tessuti or Fabric store here).

I've written a lot of about my struggles with this pattern before so I don't have a lot to say, but I gave up on the original sleeve and armscye and subbed one in I knew would work.



I traced the Grainline Scout tee armscye into the pattern, and used the scout sleeve with the Inari cuff, and it worked perfectly.

I took a snap of the difference when I traced it, you can see that the Inari sleeve is quite low in comparison, and whether that was why I couldn't quite move my arms in my first version I'm not entirely sure, but the new one feels a lot less restricted.


The Linen is lead, a bluey, tealy, grey.


I like it, I wear it, I iron it constantly and that's it really.


Pattern: Named Inari Tee Dress
Fabric: 100 per cent linen
Cost: 2.5 metres at $15.95 a metre, $40 altogether.



Comments

Popular Posts